What’s New in iOS 14 Tutorial
iOS 14 brings some major changes and updates to both the iPhone and iPad! In this tutorial, see how each feature works and how they might affect the daily use of your iOS devices. We also cover a few new iPad only features and changes. This is a great way to quickly bring yourself up to speed with the key changes introduced in iOS 14!
– Recorded on both an iPad and iPhone to demonstrate the differences between certain devices and on different size displays.
– To learn more about how to use iOS 14 overall (not just the new stuff) watch the iOS 14 Core Concepts Tutorial.
– Widgets on the Home Screen(s)
– Add & Manage Widgets
– Widget Stacks
– App Library
– Picture in Picture on iPhone
– New Features in Messages
– New Features in Maps
– Translate App
– Website Translation & Privacy Reports in Safari
– App Clips
– Filters & Captions in Photos
– Compact UI for Calls & Siri
– Allow Precise or Approximate Location
– Set the Default Browser
– App Tracking Transparency
– iPadOS 14: Redesigned Widgets
– iPadOS 14: Enhanced Sidebars
– iPadOS 14: Scribble
Free Lesson: Widgets on the Home Screen in iOS 14!
Free Lesson: How to use Scribble in iPadOS 14 to covert handwriting to text!
If you are not yet an All Access subscriber, begin your free trial by selecting one of the membership options below…
- – Related Tutorials –