Learn – iPadOS Tutorial
iPadOS is the first dedicated operating system for iPad. iPadOS is essentially iOS 13 with some exclusive to iPad features built into it. This iPadOS Tutorial will look at how to use those iPad only features!
– To learn more about how to use iOS 13 overall take a look at both the “Whats New” and “Core Concepts” tutorials for it. In those lessons both an iPhone and iPad are utlilized most of the time.
– Browse new iPads on Apples Amazon store. Discounts on new, current generation iPads!
2. Today View on the Home Screen
3. Set up a Clean iPad “Desktop”.
4. Favorite Apps in Slide Over
5. Apps in multiple spaces & App Expose
6. Text Editing Gestures
7. Column View in Files
8. Mini keyboard and quick path typing.
9. Sidecar with a Mac
10. External Drives and Cards
Free Lesson: Set up a Clean but Functional iPad “Desktop” in iPadOS!
If you are not yet an All Access subscriber, begin your free trial by selecting one of the membership options below…
- – Related Tutorials –