Learn – iPadOS Tutorial
iPadOS is the iPad-specific version of Apple iOS which runs on iPhone and iPod Touch. The basic operation and interface between iPad and iPhone is very similar. Someone that’s owned an iPhone will also be comfortable using an iPad. What iPadOS provides are iPad-only features that are designed for the Larger display, form factor, and certain accessories like an Apple Pencil. This tutorial will go over the iPad-only features and other differences from the iPhone-based version of iOS.
– To learn more about how to use iOS overall take a look at the iOS Core Concepts Tutorial. In those lessons both an iPhone and iPad are used much of the time.
– Find great discounts on refurbished iPads from Gazelle!
– Large Widgets & Icons
– The iPad Dock
– Multitasking with Split View & Slide Over
– The iPad App Switcher
– Setting up a Clean iPad Desktop
– Text Editing Gestures
– Column View in files
– Floating Keyboard & QuickPath Typing
– Quick Note
– External drives and Cards
– External Keyboard
– Apple Pencil & Scribble
Free Lesson: How to set up a Clean iPad “Desktop” in iPadOS!
If you are not yet an All Access subscriber, begin your free trial by selecting one of the membership options below…
- – Related Tutorials –