iOS 13 Core Concepts Tutorial
Get the most out of your iOS Device(s) running iOS 13 with this Core Concepts video tutorial! Great for anyone new to iOS or wanting to learn to use your current iPhone or iPad more effectively & efficiently. These lesson are also a great reference and refresher for long time iOS users!
• 24 lessons on topics every iPhone or iPad user should know!
• In-depth HD video tutorials on features like Spotlight, Siri, AirDrop, Multitasking, Notifications, Screenshots and more!
• See how to use iOS 13 together with other iOS devices and Macs using iCloud and continuity features.
• Direct screen recordings. No hand moving around in front of the screen blocking your view!
• The viewers eyes are guided through the lessons with callouts and zooms of what is being discussed.
• Current All Access members can view the full tutorial Here…
– iOS Interface & Gesture Basics
– Download & Organize Apps
– Sync & Backup
– Haptic Touch vs 3D Touch
– Spotlight Search
– App Switcher
– Drag & Drop
– Control Center
– Do Not Disturb
– App Handoff
– Airplay & Screen Mirroring
– Instant or Personal Hotspot
– iPhone Keyboard
– iPad Keyboard
– Battery Usage
– Power Management
– Screen Time
– The Settings App
– Wrap Up
Free Lesson: How to use the instant or personal hotpot feature in iOS 13.
If you are not yet an All Access subscriber, begin your free trial by selecting one of the membership options below…
- – Related Tutorials –