What’s New in iOS 16 Tutorial
iOS 16 brings some major changes and updates to how things work on iPhone, iPad & iCloud! In this tutorial, see how each feature works and how they might affect the daily use of your iOS devices. Viewing this tutorial is a great way to quickly bring yourself up to speed with the key changes introduced in iOS 16!
– To learn more about how to use iOS 16 overall (not just the new stuff) watch the iOS Core Concepts Tutorial.
– Multiple Lock Screens
– Lock Screen Widgets
– Lock Screens & Focus
– Live Activities
– Focus Filters
– Edit or Unsend in Messages
– Richer Collaboration in Messages
– New Mailbox Features
– Lift Subject in Photos
– Live Text in Videos
– iCloud Shared Photo Library
– Lock Hidden Album in Photos
– Detect Duplicates in Photos
– Shared Tab Groups in Safari
– Multi-Stop Routing in Maps
– New Features in the Reminders App
– Smarter Dictation
– Live Captions
– iPadOS 16: Weather! (Coming in October 2022)
– iPadOS 16: Stage Manager (Coming in October 2022)
Free Lesson: Lift subject from background in Photos!
Free Lesson: How to Edit or Unsend iMessages in iOS 16!
If you are not yet an All Access subscriber, begin your free trial by selecting one of the membership options below…
- – Related Tutorials –