What’s New in iOS 13 Tutorial
iOS 13 brings several new features and improvements to the iPhone & iPad . In this tutorial, see how each feature works and how they might affect how you use your iOS devices on a daily basis. This is a great way to quickly bring yourself up to speed with the key changes introduced in iOS 13!
– Recorded on both an iPad and iPhone to demonstrate the differences between certain devices and on different size displays.
– To learn more about how to use iOS 13 overall (not just the new stuff) watch the iOS 13 Core Concepts Tutorial (coming in October of 2019). For iPad users take a look at the new iPadOS Tutorial.
2. Dark Mode
3. New Volume Indicator
4. Silence Unknown Callers
5. Favorites & Collections in Maps
6. Look Around
7. New Views in Photos
8. New Photos Adjustments
9. Edit Video in Photos
10. Redesigned Reminders App
11. New Features in Notes
12. New Features in Mail
13. Find My
14. Quick Path Keyboard (Swipe to type)
15. Time Synced Lyrics
16. Full Page Screenshots
17. Haptic Touch Replaces 3D Touch
18. Rearrange & Remove Apps
19. Apple Arcade
Free Lesson: How to use the new favorites and collections in Apple Maps!
Free Lesson: The QuickPath Keyboard in iOS 13!
If you are not yet an All Access subscriber, begin your free trial by selecting one of the membership options below…
- – Related Tutorials –