macOS High Sierra What’s New
Get up to speed with the latest version of macOS quickly with this in-depth tutorial on the new features in macOS High Sierra!
-13 detailed lessons showing you how to use all the new features and updates in High Sierra.
-We go through everything from the new Apple File System to sharing from iCloud drive to the new features in the Mac Photos App!
2. Apple File System (APFS)
3. High Efficiency Video Coding (HEVC)
4. Share from iCloud Drive
5. Spotlight Search Improvements
6. Mail: Top Hits & Split View
7. Notes: Pinned Notes & Tables
8. Safari: Per Site Settings
9. Photos: Persistant Sidebar
10. Photos: Advanced Adjustments
11. Photos: Edit Live Photos
12. Mark Message as Read in Notification
13. Wrap Up
Free Lesson: Safari Per Site Settings in macOS High Sierra.
- – Related Tutorials –
If you are not yet an All Access subscriber, begin your free trial by selecting one of the membership options below…